How do I know the items in the iCare packages are permitted in the facility?
All products depicted (in images and text) are subject to change or substitution. The images associated with your order are only a representation of what is available. The descriptions are subject to substitution based on limitations placed on the recipient. Because of availability and the ability to obtain different products in different regions of the country, it may be necessary to substitute different product(s) of the same kind. All products are of equal or greater value.
How many iCare packages can I send?
Most facilities will allow you to purchase more than one iCare package at a time. Please contact our Customer Service Team at (877.615.3296) if you have questions about the specific number of iCare Packages allowed to be sent in one week.
My pre-paid credit card does not have a billing address. Can I use it on this site?
You must first call, or visit the website, of the pre-paid credit card company to register a billing address for the credit card so that you can use it for online shopping sites that validate a billing address. Our site always validates a billing address.
What forms of payment can I use?
We accept Visa and MasterCard.
When will my iCare Package be delivered?
We make every attempt to deliver your order on the next scheduled delivery day according to the facilities permitted delivery times. Due to different schedules at different Correctional Facilities, delivery times can be affected. Some Facilities allow multiple delivery’s during a given time period and others allow only once a week delivery. For example: If a facilities delivery day is Tuesday and a delivery is placed the day after the facilities normal delivery day the order will be delivered the next available delivery day. That would be the following Tuesday a week later. If an inmate is released prior to receipt of the iCare package, a refund will be issued.
How do I create an account?
Please keep in mind your email address and password combination from the former iCare website will no longer be active. If this is your first time on the new website, you will need to create a new password.
1) Click the ‘Login’ button in the upper right hand corner.
2) Select ‘Create Account’ on the right hand side of the page.
3) Select ‘Go to Homepage’ and begin shopping.
How do I place an order?
1) Go to the home page and click Start Shopping to select the inmate you are shopping for
2) Enter the state first and then select your inmate by entering in the first name, last name or inmate number. To perform a search, you must enter at least 3 characters to find an inmate. Click the search button.
3) Select the appropriate inmate and then click the ‘Yes’ button that appears next to the inmate name and location.
4) The inmate name you selected will appear on the top of page and you can start shopping and select the quantity and gift message you would like to offer. If all information is accurate, select ‘add to cart.’
5) On the upper right hand side of the screen, you will see the bag you have just added to your cart.
6) Click ‘proceed to checkout’ to enter in your payment information.
7) Please enter in your credit card and billing information and click ‘Next’ at the bottom of the screen
8) Review the Terms and Conditions and check off the button.
9) Submit the order to complete your purchase.
10) You will receive a confirmation email of your order. You can also track the status of your order by clicking on the link in the confirmation email or by going to the order status section of the website and entering in your order number and email.
I forgot my password, what do I do now?
1) Click the login button on the top right hand side. Click ‘forgot my password’ and enter in your email address.
2) You will receive an email to reset your password within 30 minutes. Click on the link provided in the email to reset your password. Click ‘Save’ and login with your new password.
Is this site secure? How do I know my personal information will be safe?
This site is secure; all your personal information is transferred over the internet using 128-bit encryption.
If you are using the Internet Explorer or FireFox web browser there should be a golden lock in the bottom left of your browser window. If you double-click on the lock it shows you our security certificate information, Aramark Corporation, verified by VeriSign, Inc. VeriSign is a well known security validation certificate company. You can visit their website here: http://www.verisign.com/ Always make sure the certificate is not expired! The web page address, also known as URL or LINK, should include HTTPS instead of the normal HTTP beginning of the web address.
My account is locked, how do I unlock it?
Please keep in mind your email address and password combination from the old iCare website will no longer be active. If you have not created an account yet on this website, please refer to How Do I Create an Account FAQ.
Click the "Login/Create Accou" button, and then on the login page click the "Forgot your Password" link. On the following page enter your email address to have a new password emailed to you. This will also unlock your account. Please check you spam or junk mail folders if you have not received your new password in 15 minutes.
Why do I have to create an account?
By creating an account, you can:
1) Track your order status online at any time
2) Quick checkout
3) Be the first to hear about our promotions and special offers
How can I track my order?
- To see the status of any order you placed, login and go to “Order Status”.
- If you do not have an account, enter in the Order Number you received in an email and enter the email address you placed the order on.
Why am I getting an error on the payment page?
- Is the address you selected as the billing address the same as the credit card's billing address?
- Is the expiration date on the front of your credit card valid?
- Is the CVV code from the back of your credit card entered correctly?
- Have you checked the available balance on the credit card?
How Do I Get a Promotional Code?
Sign up for an account or on the homepage to take advantage of money-saving offers, specials and other valuable promotions.
Password Best Practice
- Pick long passwords, at least 8 or more characters
- Choose a combination of numbers, upper case letters, lower case letters, and special characters
- Try not to use a common dictionary word, a name, a string of numbers, or an alphabet sequence
What is a CVV
Credit card verification value (CVV) is a three-digit number printed on the signature panel on the back of your card.